[SOOLVED] Error creating customer account PS 1.5.5.0 TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form

Ok the solution was disable the developer mode... i dont know if this error is replicable on other sites, but if it is, it could be great to put some warning on back office.

thanks!

-------------------

hi i`ve just finished the migration of ps from one server account to another (same server, ISP config panel)

when i try to create a customer account i get:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.  

Details: Error thrown: [object Object]

Text status: parsererror

the site is

http://www.jaisaeducativos.net

on browser inspector console i get

[WARNING][sat, 02 Nov 2013 22:14:57 GMT]: No form mappings set up yet.

i tried removing mobile theme, disabling paypal module, editing authentication.tpl  adding

url: baseUri + '?controller=authentication',

and the error is still there...

i read somthing about ssl? redirections? ajax js firewall caching or blocking?

please some help

@vekia  ?

Edited by foockinho (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem with the "Create an Account"-button. Customer account creation is not possible. I didn't change anything since my last check, so I have no idea what caused this error. Tried every solution i could find in the forums including removing mobile theme, editing authentication.tpl  adding

url: baseUri + '?controller=authentication',

- nothing works. Can anyone help me please?

my shop address: http://bigbaitrecords.com/shopII/index.php

post-389087-0-08330600-1389863225_thumb.png

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.

Details:
Error thrown: [object Object]
Text status: parsererror

Thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I have an authentication error and happens when the client wants to create an account. I have read many possible solutions and I could not fix mine

The error is:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

For more details of the problem I went to the Theme folder, authentication.js made a change on the line 82:

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + XMLHttpRequest + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus;

to

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + errorThrown + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus; 

And the mistake was more explicit, the result was as follows:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Text status: parsererror

I appreciate the support that this community has provided, and that helped me solve many cases. Only I could with this problem and I'm a little stressed.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...