Configuration checklist Exclamation mark that im not able to remove

Does anyone else have this problem, when i log in to my administration of my ps ,i have a Configuration checklist where i can see if something is wrong, under the Combine, Compress and Cache i have an exclamation mark.

When i open it it says : To use Xcache,..... 

When i install that Xcache then i get a message to use APC.....

My shop uses memcached caching  , is this normal to get this error/exclamation mark every time, and is there a way to remove it and receive a good mark?

I include a picture of what im saying 

post-714645-0-52507800-1383215767_thumb.jpg

post-714645-0-31371300-1383215772_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

No idea, anybody? Im still having issue with this one, exclamation mark is there, becouse it seems like that you can use only one cache system but the presta is reporting to use the other one, if you install the other one then it reports to use the previous one......

There is doubt about how effective these caching systems are.

You could try it with 'Apache optimization' set to enabled, 'Use cache' set to disabled and ignore the message - it's only a warning.

Cheers, Dave

At this moment i have the Apache optimization set to enabled and Use cache is disabled for me, also i have the Smarty cache disabled too since i have received a warning from my hosting company that my website has eat up all my disk space :(

Thanks for you help, i understand that smarty cache should be enabled, but for some unexplained reason, smarty cache is eating up disk space, and i already have a pretty large space reserved for my webshop, not sure why is this happening but i have read im not the only one with this issue.