Possible to choose from two product pages?

Hi,

I want to sell large wall mount prints using Prestashop.

I previously used Open Cart as it allowed me (with an addon and a bit of CSS) to have two product pages that each had their own layout (I styled myself). I used one product template for Panoramic images and the other for Portrait images.  They had to be separate because the panoramic image on show is very wide and so shifts all the product text, price field etc. I changed the page layout so it all fit.

The portrait version didn't need much changing as it's closer to the regular box size image all the product images seem to follow.

Is the same thing possible with Prestashop as I want to move well away from Open Cart.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi,

I want to sell large wall mount prints using Prestashop.

I previously used Open Cart as it allowed me (with an addon and a bit of CSS) to have two product pages that each had their own layout (I styled myself). I used one product template for Panoramic images and the other for Portrait images.  They had to be separate because the panoramic image on show is very wide and so shifts all the product text, price field etc. I changed the page layout so it all fit.

The portrait version didn't need much changing as it's closer to the regular box size image all the product images seem to follow.

Is the same thing possible with Prestashop as I want to move well away from Open Cart.

Thanks,

Andrew

it is possible and as far as i remember i replied somewhere on board here with full working solution to this.