Product image not showing in back-office orders

I'm having exactly the same issue on a brand new install... tried chmod'ing the files and folders, img/tmp doesn't even exist in my install so not sure why it is trying to look for it.

I've also tried reverting to legacy image system (which then just shows nothing, not even a broken image) and then back to new system and that doesn't fix it.

I've regenerated the image files time and time again - with no luck either.

I'm on Ps 1.5.4.1 at the moment until I can confirm the theme that is required is 1.5.6 compatible.

Ok so I just tried regenerating all my thumbnails, it just seems to have a problem with the p folder in images, as all over image types get regenerated fine. I have to re-upload my p image again manually to restore all the thumbnails. The p folder has the exact same settings as everything else so I don't see what the problem is? I get the following errors for each product image: 

1. Original image is corrupt (/home/aaronpit/www/petiteannee.ch/img/p/2/7/27.jpg) or bad permission on folder

The original image is not corrupt and does exist so it still must be a permissions error. What could it be? This is getting quite frustrating.

I still have my original problem of the mini product images in the orders page not showing. This is very annoying for my client because it's from those images he can usually see exactly what the order is.

Thanks

Edited by aaronjpitts (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello guys,

I am having another problem actually the mini images in the back office is not the same than the product image.

I did a csv upload around 150 products, luckily this problem is only for some products. 

Any idea, kindly let me know.

Thanks

Jevin