[SOLVED] How to change the page structure - Homepage

bumble

Hi

I am new to prestashop and am trying to figure out how to change the page structure of the homepage - can anyone help?

As you are aware, the default template is set as follows:

Header

Body - three column

Footer

I want to change it to 'two column stacked' (similar to this: http://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO7300.html)

Header

Body - one column (Centre only)

Body - two column (Centre and Right)

Footer

Any feedback welcomed.

Thanks.

I found this in one of your previous thread which is exactly what I wanted to do --> http://mypresta.eu/en/art/tips-and-tricks/how-to-move-image-slider-module-from-home-to-top-in-prestashop.html

However when I incorporate this the slider is showing up on every page and not just the homepage

Any idea how to get it to display on the homepage only?

• Like 1

go to modules > positons

search for "displayTop" modules list

then click on edit button near homeslider module

you can define there "exceptions"

In the "Exceptions" field, type the name of the file(s) of the pages in which you do not want the module to appear.
From PrestaShop 1.5.0 to 1.5.4.1, instead of typing the file-names, you can simply select a file-name and click the "Add" button: it will add the file-name to the list. Likewise, you can remove a file-name from the existing list by selecting that name in the drop-down list and clicking the "Remove" button.
Since PrestaShop 1.5.5.0, this interface has changed: you can simply perform a multiple selection by clicking on the file names while keeping the Ctrl key pressed. You can deselect files in the same manner: Ctrl+click.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am new to prestashop and am trying to figure out how to change the page structure of the homepage - can anyone help?

in the theme i want to change text field this is current please body  Body -  column (Centre and Right) top .i want to change it Body - two column (Centre and Right) bottom.

Any Feedback welcomed

Thanks 

Thanks vekai , :)

hello

have you got any example of page? im asking because i don't understand well what you exactly expect

I clear That.......

when I Insert Text content  in home page .Text  show in upper of slider . i want to change  that text content is show before footer  .

Thanks Vekia ,  :rolleyes:  this is work properly ..........

Hi Vekia,

I Also  change in guest check out .In Guest Check out i Remove Carrier step  how it possible.plz suggest me .but it is not change in 5 step check out.  

Thanks,

hope that i understand you well, you want to remove carrier step? it will not be as easy as it seems, if you selling virtual products, this step will disappear automatically, if not, it will be necessary to modify the core, there is no other way.

• Like 1

Thanks Vekia for Respond 

hope that i understand you well, you want to remove carrier step? it will not be as easy as it seems, if you selling virtual products, this step will disappear automatically, if not, it will be necessary to modify the core, there is no other way.

If This is possible. then how it possible Plz Suggest me .

unfortunately i haven't got any solution for this . i know that this is possible by core modification (everything is!)

but i never modified core to support these changes, so in this case i can't help you.

take a look into OrderController.php file located in controllers/front/ directory

Hi vikia ,

I want to same change in menu style. when cursor over the name of menu every category show in one page 

menu name is maneesh  . in maneesh 6 category A,B,C,D,E,F and every category have 4 product .

when cursor over maneesh  then show 6 category And 2 product of each Category show ofter end 2 product read more show    

how it possible please suggest me .