Images seem limited to 20

Hello

I could do with a little help with a site i'm putitng together.

The template I'm using has a module for displaying banners (module name TM banner block) I have edited to show the images my client uploads on the home page in jquery masonry, kind of like a grid.

The problem I have is that on the local server MAMP I can load up as many images as I want and all works well, however on the hosting server the module only wants to take 20 images and loads the default image missing graphic that the template has for anything over 20, even stranger it writes all the correct info to the xml file that the module uses including the url to the image and all that info is diplayed on the home page except the image.

Realy scratching my head here on what to try next, have cleared all the caches and images in the tmp folder, has any one any ideas what to try next.

The site is in maintenance mode at the minute, so if you wanted to take a look you could message me and I'll add you ip.

alternatively if anyone could point me in the direct of a module that would allowed me to load images on the home page of any size. feel free to point

Thanks

Chris

Edited by Chris2013 (see edit history)