[Solved] Problem updating cart when removing products without stock

Hi!

I really need your help.

Last sunday I've updated my prestashop site from version 1.5.4.1 to 1.5.6. I had some problems but it seems to be running ok but yesterday I found out a major problem since now customers cannot update correctly the shopping carts.

I thought the problem was due to upgrading so I've downgraded the shop again to 1.5.4.1. but problem still happening. I've installed a paid module not so long ago (last month) that improves the error messages in cart (it gives the customer all the products that are not in stock and need to be corrected) and I've made a series of test then and everything was working fine.

This is what is happening:

- Customers creates a shopping cart, add some products and then give up and returns later.

- Meanwhile some of the products are not available anymore - they have to correct them

The error is: if I try to delete from cart a product that has no stock anymore or is already inactive it seems to erase the line but it only seems to do it, since the line desapears but when we do some refresh the line returns (and the totals are never updated!) and the cart in the header is always the same, it never updates!

If I try to delete from cart a product that has stock and is active it works correctly!

Does anybody had this problem before? I'm attaching a print-screen!

I've already tried several things: switch off ajax, switch on, default template, switch off all the all CCC funcionalitys, deleted cache, remove cookies, several browsers and nothing is working.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sonia - www.kittysgifts.com

post-505911-0-91323600-1382715435_thumb.jpg

post-505911-0-93953100-1382715444_thumb.jpg

Edited by kittysgifts (see edit history)