Prestashop questions coming from magento

Hi guys I'm wondering if experienced users could answer some questions for me.

I'm a magento user and am looking to come to prestashop, but have some questions about functions i currently have with magento through a add on, whether these are doable with the default prestashop or if someone knows of the correct mod that will give me those functions.

I currently have magento products listed manually which aren't owned by me, but are products from my suppliers. There aren't loads of products so I'm not in urgent need of importing external products.

However the mod I have installed in magento, allows me to create a supplier account which has the suppliers name, email, password, shipping cost, and their orders. This creates a login account for the supplier through URL/supplier. When creating/editing a product I have a supplier drop down list, which allows me to assign the product to a supplier.

These changes the product to use the shipping set in the supplier profile, and when an order is placed on that item it automatically sends an email to the supplier to say they have a new order.

In the suppliers login they can view all their orders and view what status they are at as well as seeing details of the order and the shipping/billing address etc.

So I'm looking for something similiar in prestashop, I need a way of linking products to certain suppliers so that the suppliers can fulfil those orders as its their products I just sell it on their behalf and get my cut.

I'm not to concerned about being able to set specific postage costs to each supplier as this has disadvantaged me when more than one of a supplier product is bought at the same time (it only charges the one postage), so I'd be more interested in tiring in the postage costs into the main prestashop postage systems, to go no weight, size etc, quantities.

Does anyone know of anything that does this? Or something similiar as I can't convert without it as the supplier products are my main money earners!