[SOLVED]Home Featured products Issue

Hi guys,

I set up my shop and it's all fine and dandy, but when I try to add a new product to the home featured block, this happens: http://preparati.net/en/ . When there aren't any products there, the site is just fine and it displays the no featured products message. Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks in advance

Edited by phyxd (see edit history)

the default one, just redesigned it, colours buttons background etc, nothing too serious, i haven't installed any other modules apart from the one that come with the default installation. If i remove the featured products it displays fine though

ok so this is my progress

I deleted the homefeatured.tpl from themes/default/modules/homefeatured folder and the website started appearing normally, however the home featured box was all gone. Then I deleted and reinstalled the module, its working if there is no homefeatured.tpl in the themes folder i.e. if its only in prestashoproot/modules/homefeatured, however it wont accept any changes i make on the amount of products on a single line, regardless of where i do it (admin panel or source code)... why would the module disappear if the tpl is in the themes/default/modules folder?