Prestashop 1.5.4 Help Please, Blank Pages

This MAY be related to all the talk about htaccess in 1.5, but to be frank, I'm not sure.

the sum of all working parts is that I'm trying to get my site to all look like one site.  I found a theme I love from ThemeForest, and Jon Li has been incredibly helpful.  I got the them looking to where I wanted, then I paid cart2cart to move my customers and orders to the new store style, which worked great once I got their support involved.

Then I bought the attributewizard pro...  and I may have copied over some files wrong, but I don' tthink I did.  Anyway I'm stuck, and I'm not the most skilled at hunting down and finding problems that aren't in your face.. 

First thing Jon said was that I didn't have url rewrite on, but godaddy assures me that I do.  So I went anyway and turned off friendly URLs, and that didnt make a difference.

my (new) store is hazardousracing.com/simplified/

clicking cart, my account, etc, all return a 404 page not found with friendly url on, and a blank page when not.

I would really appreciate anyone's help..  I am a network engineer, so I am pretty tech savvy, its just when I get a blank page kick back I'm just like UGh..

The site itself is about 90% done, once I get this cart module working, I can fill in my products, migrate it to the main dir and make it the hazardousracing.com default..  I really don't want to start over..

I can see the finish line, just need some help across it!

thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Matt

Edited by cbgixxer (see edit history)

that appears to have had an impact, thanks for your help!

http://hazardousracing.com/simplified/quick-order

but i prefer the walk through check out, how can we find and fix why that made a change?

also, "my account" isn't visable through login or sign up.. thoughts?

I was mistaken in my previous post, I did not account for your folder 'simplified'....the links are correct..apologize...I'm the oldest mod on the forum.

I do not know what you mean by it had an impact?

i had turned it back off...  and yep the new site is in the simplified directory.. building a fully cleaned up site with the new theme, PS version, etc, in the background.

I switched it back to multi page, but on single page i could see the cart

still getting no page on my account and log in

yeah i see that....   

Warning: File /home/content/28/9368928/html/simplified/order.php is deprecated
in /home/content/28/9368928/html/simplified/classes/Tools.php on line 1845

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/28/9368928/html/simplified/classes/Tools.php:1845) in /home/content/28/9368928/html/simplified/classes/Tools.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/28/9368928/html/simplified/classes/Tools.php:1845) in /home/content/28/9368928/html/simplified/classes/Tools.php on line 108

what does it mean?