Prices not showing

Hi 

Please can you tell me why prices are not showing up on the first page of my products page, what is showing up is $0.00 and not the price I have made the product, clicking on view will then take me to the second page where the price is visible.  Please help!

post-717147-0-37512500-1382359539_thumb.png

Edited by mhakiwa (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

I am also having this issue in version 1.6.09.

It shows on the product page , but 0.00 on the category page - just copied a bunch of products and I really need help on this...

url is www.spdgrips.com/index.php - category is AR Adapter Kits

Thank you

Dave

I am also having this issue in version 1.6.09.

It shows on the product page , but 0.00 on the category page - just copied a bunch of products and I really need help on this...

url is www.spdgrips.com/index.php - category is AR Adapter Kits

Thank you

Dave

Hi Dave, I'd think it's a template issue.  I'd contact the theme developer  or consider getting new theme.

I just did - waiting to hear back from them - strange that it is OK in the category "Paintball marker Grips"  If it was a theme issue it should be site wide don't you think, not just on one category...your thoughts...

Thank you

Dave

OK I will - no images cause I don't have them yet from my client :).  I was getting a head start on just making the products and getting them all set - then post all the images when I get them

Thank you

Dave

OK I think I figured it out.  When I use the Product Manager to copy products from one category to another - the price does not work.  When I go into BO and copy the product there and change categories - then it seems to work.

Strange - I am reporting the bug to the makers of Product Manager...

on a last note - I am going to copy in the same category and move associations with-in Product Manger to see if that works OK - I think it will since that is how I made all the other products - it seems to "loose" something on a category to category copy 

for your FYI and I will let you know - and thank you for replying I appreciate it

Dave

• Like 1

OK I traced it down in the Store Manger to the combinations.  When you have products that have combinations and then select copy or mass copy and un-check the combinations that is where it goes south and set the category price to 0.00.  If you go ahead and copy the combinations, delete them, alter the price, re-index and post to web all works as it should.  Have reported bug to the makers of the product. :).

FYI

Dave

• Like 1