Export Prestashop Prdoucts

well, easiest thing is cart2cart migration system (prestashop partner)

if you want to export ps 1.3 to ps 1.5 you need a little bit of knowledge how databases works, and also which tables you have to export and how o modify them (you need to modify because database 1.3 will not work in 1.5)

I have knowladge of  database, now could you tell me please that which tables should be backed up for the products only, as i need all attributes, features, images, prices, discounts and all about products and categories..

which tables should i backup for these things??

As a solution you can try to run export/import via Store Manager for Prestashop software. It has Import/Export Wizards for products, categories, attributes, features, images, prices, discounts and all about products and categories. It can import images if they are remote ones, for that just need to export image URLs and import images back using those URLs. The wizards are easy to follow.

Also in case of any questions there's live chat available with free support:

http://www.prestashopmanager.com/free-download/

Give me a day and I'll  send you the script I used to do it. A CSV which fits with the importing system in v1.5 asks. ;). You have to run the script into the root and the same server where prestashop is installed. Also you hjave toi change the database details to connect. I will also explain you how to get the images and the categories combinations fro every product. 

• Like 1

Ok i am waiting

I'm sorry, I've been too busied. I need the weekend to edit some lines of the code and you will able to export products, and categoiries to csv files. Also relation with product images. Customers and address as well.

• 7 months later...