Error when installing translation

Sinom

Hello!

When I try to install the Swedish translation pack I receive the following message:

Unknown column 'tl.id_csfilterproductcenter' in 'where clause'

INSERT IGNORE INTO `ps_csfilterproductcenter_lang` (id_tab, id_lang, id_shop, title) (SELECT (SELECT `id_tab`    FROM `ps_csfilterproductcenter_lang` tl    WHERE tl.`id_lang` = 1 AND tl.`id_shop` = 1 AND tl.`id_csfilterproductcenter` = `ps_csfilterproductcenter`.`id_csfilterproductcenter`), `id_lang`, (SELECT `id_shop`    FROM `ps_csfilterproductcenter_lang` tl    WHERE tl.`id_lang` = 1 AND tl.`id_shop` = 1 AND tl.`id_csfilterproductcenter` = `ps_csfilterproductcenter`.`id_csfilterproductcenter`), (SELECT `title`    FROM `ps_csfilterproductcenter_lang` tl    WHERE tl.`id_lang` = 1 AND tl.`id_shop` = 1 AND tl.`id_csfilterproductcenter` = `ps_csfilterproductcenter`.`id_csfilterproductcenter`) FROM `ps_lang` CROSS JOIN `ps_csfilterproductcenter`) ;

Does anyone know where I should look in order to fix this?

I've tried different languages, same problem.

Regards - Sinom

I've tried the uploading it manually via Localization > Translation as well as using the Translation exchange.

Same outcome on both.

Is there a way I can upload a language pack directly via the FTP?

Thanks for answering.

Regards - Sinom

I think the problem might be caused by the fact that it is a multistore, can this be it?

I've tried disabling the multistore but alas the problem remains.

Is there not any manual way to install a language?

Regards - Sinom

• 9 months later...