Paypal Pro not working

Paypal Pro is not processing cards. the log says :

[PayPalPro] PayPalPro returned errors: Arrayn(n [0] => Arrayn (n [L_ERRORCODE] => 10501n [L_SHORTMESSAGE] => Invalid Configurationn [L_LONGMESSAGE] => This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.n [L_SEVERITYCODE] => Errorn )nn)n

I have set up Paypal Advanced Payments with Paypal so I can accept credit cards. I have filled in the correct API info in the module. That same info works fine with the free Paypal USA module.  I just got off the phone with Paypal and they don't have an answer for me.

Any ideas why this wouldn't be working?

figured it out - it was a problem on paypal's end.

FYI- Prestashop told me you didn't have to get any extra service from paypal to use this module. Not true. You have to sign up for Paypal Advanced Payments or one of their more expensive solutions. $5 a month for Paypal Advanced Payments. Also I had to call in to paypal after I had been approved for this program to get them to "turn it on". I've spent several hours over several days messing around with this module trying to get it to work. Even though I've emailed Prestashop several times and posted on this forum, no one has ever replied. Thought I would post a few tips for those trying to get this product to work since I really felt like I was on my own trying to get this to work.

Also, you have to sign up for an SSL certificate (about $50 a year or more) on your host and get yourself a dedicated ip from your host (about $3 a month). These are also things that I never saw any mention of before purchasing this module, but you absolutely must have in order for it to work.