Can't select state (see image)

I can't select state in certain areas, under the warehouse I can't, under users I can't.  I am set up for North America, USA and the states are correct. Just upgraded to the latest version so I am unsure of what is going on.. here is a screen grab of a user edit.  Weird thing is, on sign up, you can select your state.

nostate_zps70be0391.png

As you can see, state is blank and can't be changed.  This happens in a few areas, not just customer editing.

Any ideas?

Edited by deanot (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Happening to my customers too - some simply cannot select a state when registering. I have PS version 1.5.5.

Anyone have any ideas?

this problem to appears all the time or only sometimes? 

also you've got the same issue for each country? or only for certain of them?

Yes sir, mine is working ok now, has been for a while now. I should have come back and mentioned that.

I really don't know what went wrong, but it was due to the original upgrade, as mentioned I removed our rolled back and reinstalled, works again....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i am from India and having the same problem with version 1.6.1.3.

my users cannot select state with signing up. earlier it was working fine but suddenly it has now stopped.

anything which i can do to make it work? the store is live now and i will be in trouble if users cannot sign up.

the store is located at http://www.urvirl.in/rfcon

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Same problem here! Prestashop is a pain in the a[spam-filter] everything is buggy and you have to buy solutions that mess up more stuff and then you can't upgrade... changing state and country is buggy on mobile but no one has any answer why.

When will the official prestahop be released since every version seems beta?