Commission for salespeople

NeilD

I'd like to offer a reward/ commission to my salespeople. I add all sales to a spreadsheet outside of Prestashop and would reward staff at my discretion.

My original plan was to give each Salesperson a business card with a voucher code specific to the salesperson. As well as giving a small discount to a customers first purchase the voucher code would also Identify the salesperson who made the sale.

I would then move that customer into a group named after the salesperson so that future sales would be monitored.

My plan fell flat when I realised that the customer group is not mentioned on the order page. Is there a way to monitor sales from a specific group?

Is there a better way to achieve my goal of rewarding my salespeople?

Thanks in advanced

Neil

• 4 months later...

Hello NeilD

any luck with this?

Hello

I am planning to use a module to pay the commision to my salespeople and i would like to know were to get this functionality:

The salesperson gives a code to prospective customer X
Customer goes to my web, introduces that code-> gets a Y% discount on the shopping cart
Salesperson gets credited Z% of the ammount payed
Salesperson can check anytime how many conversions (and which clients) have he earned

• 2 years later...

Hello,

You can do this with my All-in-one Rewards module :

http://www.prestaplugins.com/en/14-all-in-one-rewards-loyalty-sponsorship-facebook.html

Do you mean that you module works to give comission on products for employees that create sales on the website?

The employee will have customers on the phone and login to their accounts and do purchase.

Edited by editorstefan (see edit history)

editorstefan : I replied to ijaure, that's exactly what my module allows to do.

My module manages affiliation and sponsorship (and even more), the link between the customer and its sponsor is created during registration process.

So if your employees create a new account for their customers, they just have to enter their personal code during registration, and then they will get commission for the purchases of the customers.

Do you mean that you module works to give comission on products for employees that create sales on the website?

The employee will have customers on the phone and login to their accounts and do purchase.

Here you will find another option: Agile Multiple Sellers.

I'm moving this question to the forum section: Looking for a module.

editorstefan : I replied to ijaure, that's exactly what my module allows to do.

My module manages affiliation and sponsorship (and even more), the link between the customer and its sponsor is created during registration process.

So if your employees create a new account for their customers, they just have to enter their personal code during registration, and then they will get commission for the purchases of the customers.

But then the employee will always reccive commission on that client? I want the employee to only reccive commission on that single purchase. So if client calls next time and someone else answers then that other employee reccive commission on that purchase, etc..

As i understand your module is more of affiliates?

Here you will find another option: Agile Multiple Sellers.

I'm moving this question to the forum section: Looking for a module.

Thank you! But that module feels little like 'overkill' and may only cause problem in front/back office since i will not allow multiple sellers.

And how will the module know which employee made the sale? (In Patanocks module you enter a code)

Thank you! But that module feels little like 'overkill' and may only cause problem in front/back office since i will not allow multiple sellers.

And how will the module know which employee made the sale? (In Patanocks module you enter a code)

It was only a suggestion, not a You must have/use ! If it does not meet your needs, you can use the one of your preference. ;)

• 2 years later...

As already mentioned, you can do it with my module with the condition that your salespeople create a standard customer account on your shop.
It would function as a sponsorship system, and they would be able to follow their commission easily.

https://www.prestaplugins.com/en/prestashop-modules/14-all-in-one-rewards-loyalty-sponsorship-facebook.html