Prestahop CMS LAMP developer needed urgently for project

unflatpack

We need an experienced developer to replace our old CMS and integrate it with Prestashop.
Orders are received via prestashop bridge (which you will write) and via an enquiry form on our web site. We have a network of 80+ field workers that have a portal to the CMS through which they access their jobs, which provides a calendar function and reporting.  They also interact with the CMS via SMS message, updating order dates, value etc.

The CMS manages the entire order lifecycle and incorporates a message centre that handles 2-way email traffic and SMS communication with our customers. The message centre provides a number of templates that allow us to quickly communicate with customers. When viewing an order we are able to see the full email msg history in a threaded form.

The CMS manages order payment via an interface to World Pay and provides full accounting reports for the business

We need a few changes to Preatahop functionality which might be best rolled into a moduleand would like the CMS to use the prestahop customer database. So you will need a good level of knowledge.

We have a detailed specification and would like to work to a fixed price.

This is a complex project so you will need excellent English.

Please PM me with an idea of your experience of similar projects (in size and complexity) and an idea of time it will take and rough idea of cost ( I appreciate the spec here is vague).

Thanks

John

Hi John,

This is Lavanya from Tmesis. We have over 5 years of experience in working on prestashop development. We have expertise in creating customized modules based on our client business requirements and also in theme implmentation.

We have worked on third party API integration into prestashop, also worked on integration of various payment gateways, shipping methods,amazon services etc.

It would be great if you can provide the requirement to us , we can go through it and come up with an estimate/ Fixed cost for the project implementation.

You can also reach me at [email protected] or on skype : accretevp .

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Lavanya.N

Hello John,

Its a pleasure to contact You. I'm Ivan Komskyy, Business Development Manager from Prestakit company http://prestakit.com/ (subrand of SaM Solutions) (www.sam-solutions.com).

- Company Prestakit.com has rich past experience, has implemented lots of Prestashop sites, and plus you can check on our site that we have developed advanced modules for Prestashop 1.5. For the last years we become one of the most professional developers in Prestashop.

- Want to note that today we are in the process of Development of PrestaShop based web site for Second largest hardware marketplace in Benelux and Germany. It will be a full optimized Presta-shop solution, that will combine modules for sale, and will be integrated with more than 30 different providers. Plus we have experience with Presta connector implementation for service similar to LightSpeed - Actindo (actindo.de).

Suppose that our professional European approach and experience will be interesting for You.

You've mentioned a detailed specification, please could you send it to us for a review. 

We will be glad to start an estimation process for you and discuss the details better.

Fixed scope/price will be delivered to your after our works.

Please see my contacts:

E-mail: [email protected]

Regards,

Ivan

Prestakit.com