Order info errors in Back Office

Hi we are running 1.5.4.1 and we've noticed a serious errors in the Back Office for orders.  These include phantom products not listed on the site (French ipod etc) and incorrect totals and invoice amounts.  The customer sees the correct total and pays correctly.  But the BO is incorrect.  I can correct it in the database but I cant see why this is happening.  Please help!  Its odd that even when I delete the phantom products in the order in the database (cant delete in BO) the order total is still wrong and the invoice total is completely wrong.  

Sorry Vekia.  I replied before I spotted your response.  No the customer never sees the phantom products thank goodness.  And the total looks correct for them.  I've also noticed in the Back Office that additional shipping options are displayed (there is only shipping option available) and multiple payment options are showing but they can only use paypal.  Its very strange.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We are having similar problems with our PS 1.6.0.9

Once in a while, a customer will register on the site, an order will be created, but the new customer's order will "hybridize" with a previous order placed by a different customer that was already registered on our website (and database). What happens is that the new Customer's order will be assigned an order ID that was already in existence. The old customer gets an e-mail thanking them for their new order - but it has all of the new customers order details and address, etc. This is causing quite a bit of concern with a few of our customers because of all the news media on company credit card security. Our VPS and database was scanned by our webhost and was confirmed clean - twice - on 2 different occasions. Strange - we have multiple websites and only 1 is causing this problem. I wish there was an easy tutorial to show how you can make a fresh install of prestashop, and allow a new database to be created - BUT - then have your website link to the old database (that I have saved locally - and would upload / import using php). I dont think this will necessarily solve the problem - the site with the problem is the one with the most traffic. THis problem is also discussed elsewhere on Prestahop, but after 4 months of wating , no replies or suggestions were ever made by a PS Moderator

-ideas anyone?