[solved] Poblems checking out with 1 step and 5 step mode, blank page is shown

Hello and thanks in advance

I'm trying to configure prestashop 1.5.5.0, but when I try to check out an order a blank page is displayed at step 2, I changed to one page checkout and page was shown in blank too. I change display_error and I get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/joake/public_html/navto.mx/themes/default/order-address.tpl" on line 88 "{if !$smarty.foreach.inv_loop.first},{/if}{$field_name|json_encode}" unknown modifier "json_encode"' in /home/joake/public_html/navto.mx/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/joake/public_html/navto.mx/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_private_modifier.php(132): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown modifie...', 88) #1 /home/joake/public_html/navto.mx/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(475): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Private_Modifier->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array, NULL, NULL) #2 /home/joake/public_html/navto.mx/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(259): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->callTagCompiler('private_modifie...' in /home/joake/public_html/navto.mx/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667

I haven't used other template but the default one so I don't know why the error.

store is www.navto.mx and is in mantainance mode

Thanks

Edited by El Patron
marked as solved (see edit history)

Hello!!

I found the problem. It was a bad installation from my hosting service provider, it uses their own installers so I used them, but for some reason it does't work correctly.

I solve this by downloading the installer from Prestashop webpage directly and make my own installation.

Thank you very much for your help.

• Like 1