Questions about mirroring site : Same framework, different content

Richieh

Hello, 

I have two sites that use the same framework, but added in different contents.

The first one created is TotowaAirsoft.com and the second site created is IcebergArmyNavy.com.

They are hosted on two separate servers.

When totowaairsoft (TMD hosting) first launched the our total unique visits have been averaging 700 and have shown in organic searches. Around Mid September, we launched icebergarmynavy.com (hostgator hosting) that was still connected to totowaairsoft google analytics (which we have changed upon realization that we forgot to replace). Once ArmyNavy was posted and google analytics replaced, the totowaairsoft's organic search has dropped (it is still indexed) and the unique hits have dropped drastically.

Did mirroring this site at the beginning affect my totowaairsoft site? If so, How can I fix this problem to bring it back up to natural searches?

I have tried to consult with Google but they have no active customer service and tried to contact google Adwords to see if they have any solutions which they didn't. 

Thank you.

We are using the latest version of prestashop.

for mirroring, we only wanted the framework of what we already had but for content have everything rearranged and add in more content - that does not completely relate to airsoft. we are still in process of switching and reorganizing all of our content  so it doesn't clash with airsoft.

I've tried to change the meta description and keywords for both sites but for some reason it's sometimes (or seems like ) indexed as if it's meshed together. 

I've suspected that google was penalizing for duplicated content. 

• Like 1