How to add different quantities to each store

Hello everyone, I want your help. I want to add different quantities for each store. fore example if i have store A and store B i want the A store to have 10 quantities of the product X and 5 of the same product on the store B. Also i want the customer to choose the store from where he/she wants to to pick up the product. How i can this? thanks a lot

Hi, did you turn on Advanced stock Management?

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Advanced+Stock+Management#AdvancedStockManagement-Warehousesmanagement.1

There you can add quantities per 'warehouse' (a physical shop, silo, garage etc. where you have your physical stock). You can then add carriers to a warehouse which can be used for that warehouse.

Selecting to Pick it up at a special store is as far as I know not a standard option... :-(

pascal

• Like 1

Hi, did you turn on Advanced stock Management?

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Advanced+Stock+Management#AdvancedStockManagement-Warehousesmanagement.1

There you can add quantities per 'warehouse' (a physical shop, silo, garage etc. where you have your physical stock). You can then add carriers to a warehouse which can be used for that warehouse.

Selecting to Pick it up at a special store is as far as I know not a standard option... :-(

pascal

nop thanks a lot i will try it out

Be careful with it, it's complex... Many details, effect on other things (like, why can't I see my carriers? (Answer: because it's not coupled to a warehouse)) . Read carefully though the user guide, and ask questions if you don't fully understand! And check the limitations of it, as for example it cannot do (as far as I know) the choosing of warehouse by the customer etc)

pascal