mtuckman

[SOLVED] how to fix url

all what you will have to do is... move all your files from /prestashop/ directory to root dir of your domain.

then under preferences > seo & urls change BASE_URI param from "/prestashop/" to simple backslash: "/"

(do it only after moving your store to root dir)

ok now when I go to open my site I get this: Warning: require_once(/home/content/66/10986966/html/prestashop/config/defines.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/66/10986966/html/prestashop/config/config.inc.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/66/10986966/html/prestashop/config/defines.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/66/10986966/html/prestashop/config/config.inc.php on line 27

I moved those files off but can try it again. I had not set the local url before. you can see the error now

yea definitely it works now :) i added stuff to cart, browsed several pages

topic SOLVED!

with regards,

Milos

On 10/2/2013 at 8:58 AM, vekia said:

all what you will have to do is... move all your files from /prestashop/ directory to root dir of your domain.

then under preferences > seo & urls change BASE_URI param from "/prestashop/" to simple backslash: "/"

(do it only after moving your store to root dir) Hi i need help with my website can you please check and let know how to fix it www.northamericansurgical.co.za i have clicked somewhere and it went all funny 

On 10/2/2013 at 8:58 AM, vekia said:

(do it only after moving your store to root dir)