My Site in Facebook Tab Prestashop

if you're looking for free solution check storeya or beetalier :) (as far as i remember free packets there allow to use about ~100 products, one synchronisation per month etc.)

if you're looking for one time paid solutions (fully integrated, full synchro) take a look on commercial solutions on addons store or for example on mine

decision is yours :)

if you're looking for free solution check storeya or beetalier :) (as far as i remember free packets there allow to use about ~100 products, one synchronisation per month etc.)

if you're looking for one time paid solutions (fully integrated, full synchro) take a look on commercial solutions on addons store or for example on mine

decision is yours :)

Hi Vekia,

thank you for your suggestions, i will definitely take a look at storeya and beetailer, they are good for sure but limit for products is a bit dissapointing, also among the commercial ones which ones would you recommend?

1) storeya 

pros: app on facebook, you don't have to use SSL certificate

cons: price, one synchronisation per week / day, numer of products limit

2) beetalier

3) my module
pros: app on facebook, price, full automatic synchronisation ALL THE TIME

cons: you have to use ssl certificate

4) PS shop tab
pros: price, full synchronisation

cons: you have to use ssl certificate, you have to create facebook app

• Like 1

1) storeya 

2) beetalier

3) my module

pros: app on facebook, price, full automatic synchronisation ALL THE TIME

cons: you have to use ssl certificate

4) PS shop tab

pros: price, full synchronisation

cons: you have to use ssl certificate, you have to create facebook app

Thank you for sharing your insights :)

Unfortunately, I never used this module and none of my clients so I can't say anything about it

i've only checked description on addons page - looks interesting and promising

Thank you vekia for your reply, your thoughts are very helping, let's see what i can do with one of the services

in addition to what i said, if i were you I will check feedback about these addons here on board. check also how many updates these addons have got, in my opinion it's better to use module which is updated very often, then you will be sure that it will work in new releases of ps engine

in addition to what i said, if i were you I will check feedback about these addons here on board. check also how many updates these addons have got, in my opinion it's better to use module which is updated very often, then you will be sure that it will work in new releases of ps engine

I will definitely do that, its just the module costs more than the addon that's why i need to research and think before anything

• 7 months later...

For the price of this module - it is hard to go wrong:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/231748-module-facebook-shop-your-store-on-facebook/

Integration with facebook is not an easy thing to do - Don't underestimate the asset of  having a module from a developer that is active in the forums - especially when you need a quick answer to an issue.

Just my two cents

• Like 1