Missing blocktopmenu folder in modules

Hi,

I wanted to change the width of the default menu (blocktopmenu) in prestashop so it would scale automatically if the width of the browser window is changed. I found on this forum where the css files of blocktopmenu are placed, but if I check the filesystem of my website on the hosting provider, I can't find the folder blocktopmenu in the /modules folder. 

After messing around with another installation of prestashop, I found it there, but if I copy that folder to the prestashop installation which is suppose to be my live shop, changes of the css files don;t affect my topmenu.

So.. my questions are:

When/how is the blocktopmenu folder generated and is that something I can trigger? I've tried uninstalling + reinstalling and disabling the menu, but those things don't work..

If the blocktopmenu doesn't change when I change the css files I've copied there, where does it get it's css info when there is no folder blocktopmenu in the modules folder? Maybe I can change the width of the menu there..

My prestashopversion is 1.5.5.0

Cheers!

I took the default theme and copied it to make adjustments on (by using admin site). I didn't download other menu's or add ons, so I'm pretty sure that it's the default blocktopmenu which my page uses. Can't find blocktopmenu in the default theme modules folder either..

• 4 weeks later...