Google sitemap for shop without friendly url

Hello eveybody,

i cannot find a way for generating google site map without friendly urls enabled.

I have not enabled friendly  urld at shop configuration.

(For example a url from a product is http://www.stickit.gr/index.php?id_product=571&controller=product .)

Site map generates 

<url>
<loc>
</loc>
This is leading to error 404 page , as expected...

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi

I'm also having this problem. My website is working without friendly url activated.

I have ps 1.5.6.2 and google sitemaps 3.0.3.

When I regenerate google files they regenerate with friendly url. So this is causing 404 errors mainly on product pages....

Can any one help me please?

By the way....I tried to change to "friendly url activated" but all my images inside the products pages became a ? and disappear.

I rather prefer to use friendly url if I manage to fix this images problem....

Edited by jvicente (see edit history)

Hi

I'm also having this problem. My website is working without friendly url activated.

I have ps 1.5.6.2 and google sitemaps 3.0.3.

When I regenerate google files they regenerate with friendly url. So this is causing 404 errors mainly on product pages....

Can any one help me please?

By the way....I tried to change to "friendly url activated" but all my images inside the products pages became a ? and disappear.

I rather prefer to use friendly url if I manage to fix this images problem....

Hi guys. I found one solution for my problem if this helps any other....

I found the solution in this topic http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/259855-google-sitemap-module-problem-after-latest-update/page-9?do=findComment&comment=1500099

So, I uninstalled the google sitemaps module from back office and then deleted the module....also deleted all google sitemap files from root folder in my instalation prestashop folder. Then instaled this old version of the module FILE

Afler that just regenerated google sitemap files files and voila....it's working for me.

bye

Edited by jvicente (see edit history)

Hey 

You can generate sitemap online.It's very easy

Hi Andover....How do I generate online?

Any way I sort it out now and it's working for me.....My website have new products every day with more than 5000 items so it's easier to have a cron job with the prestashop module working fine....