cart block

sanyo13

Hey

I moved he cart block from the header to the right column, nad now if i add a product i cant remove in the block, jsut in the summary if i click on the pay. but why? :( and how can i remove the cart from the header? I already deleted at the positions from the header but still there

x9IHRcJ.png

this is a blockuserinfo module. you can edit blockuserinfo.tpl file or just disable this addon in back office > modules tab

and regarding to "product delete" feature.

take a look how your link to delete it looks like: http://qautohifi.hu/index.php?controller=cart&delete%26id_product%3D12%26ipa%3D0%26id_address_delivery%3D0%26token%3D9078e4bb88dcc75fe26d5d9a8742a578=

a bit weirdy,  this causing problem.

can you show blockcart.tpl file please?

thank you, we should try with this:

there is a code:

<a rel="nofollow" class="ajax_cart_block_remove_link" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "delete&id_product={$product.id_product}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery}&token={$static_token}", true)}" title="{l s='remove this product from my cart' mod='blockcart'}"> </a>

change it to:

<a rel="nofollow" class="ajax_cart_block_remove_link" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "delete&id_product={$product.id_product}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery}&token={$static_token}", true)}" title="{l s='remove this product from my cart' mod='blockcart'}"> </a>

and regarding to the: 

but if i turn off how can the costumers log in?  :D i would remove only the cart part.

please attach file blockuserinfo.tpl from blockuserinfo module

• 1 month later...

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help us. I have a PrestaShop Support plan and submitted a ticket but nothing ever came of it and now we are left with our Cart Block stuck up underneath the Home Tab Button in the navagation area and inaccessable to our visitors. It used to be in the left side colume area. What can I do to place it back where it belongs? I have PS Version 1.5.6.0 installed.

Edited by Lordsfreedman (see edit history)