problem with tinymce editor

in your validate file you've got:

public static function isCleanHtml($html){
//*
        $events = 'onmousedown|onmousemove|onmmouseup|onmouseover|onmouseout|onload|onunload|onfocus|onblur|onchange';
        $events .= '|onsubmit|ondblclick|onclick|onkeydown|onkeyup|onkeypress|onmouseenter|onmouseleave|onerror|onselect|onreset|onabort|ondragdrop|onresize|onactivate|onafterprint|onmoveend';
        $events .= '|onafterupdate|onbeforeactivate|onbeforecopy|onbeforecut|onbeforedeactivate|onbeforeeditfocus|onbeforepaste|onbeforeprint|onbeforeunload|onbeforeupdate|onmove';
        $events .= '|onbounce|oncellchange|oncontextmenu|oncontrolselect|oncopy|oncut|ondataavailable|ondatasetchanged|ondatasetcomplete|ondeactivate|ondrag|ondragend|ondragenter|onmousewheel';
        $events .= '|ondragleave|ondragover|ondragstart|ondrop|onerrorupdate|onfilterchange|onfinish|onfocusin|onfocusout|onhashchange|onhelp|oninput|onlosecapture|onmessage|onmouseup|onmovestart';
        $events .= '|onoffline|ononline|onpaste|onpropertychange|onreadystatechange|onresizeend|onresizestart|onrowenter|onrowexit|onrowsdelete|onrowsinserted|onscroll|onsearch|onselectionchange';
        $events .= '|onselectstart|onstart|onstop';
        return (!preg_match('/<[ \t\n]*script/ims', $html) && !preg_match('/('.$events.')[ \t\n]*=/ims', $html) && !preg_match('/.*script\:/ims', $html));
**/

use there /** instead of //*

• 1 month later...

i have this problem too, and i need Table bottom.i did all the instruction on your links dear Vekia but finally i couldn't did any changes.i really appreciate if you help me about that.

what ps version you use? this may be the main problem in this case

I am experiencing difficulty as well. I am using Prestashop 1.5.6. In the product short description section under product information, I am attempting to upload a photo of a product logo. I uploaded the logo via FTP and placed it into the img folder for the template I am using.

When I click on the add picture icon in Tiny MCE it gives me a pop-up window that asks for the URL of the photo. I pasted the URL listed in my FTP program into the window, but the photo does not upload.

/public_html/valdivia-optical.com/themes/Oyama/img/myfile.png

There is an icon to the right of the URL window that when pressed also gives a pop-up window, but I am unsure how to use it.

Ángela

what ps version you use? this may be the main problem in this case

Im using ver 1.5.4.1 .

i changed the form.tpl as you said on your article but the editor got disappeared after changing the code , the default code is : 

$(document).ready(function(){
        {block name="autoload_tinyMCE"}
            tinySetup({
                editor_selector :"autoload_rte",

});
        {/block}
    });

and then i try to edit the javascript file (tinymce.inc.js) and remove the comments and add this line instead theme :

theme_advanced_buttons1 : "newdocument,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect",
theme_advanced_buttons2 : "cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,,|,forecolor,backcolor",
theme_advanced_buttons3 : "tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,media,|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen",
theme_advanced_buttons4 : "styleprops,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,pagebreak",

i can add or remove some items such as  "newdocument" bottun but Table Controls (theme_advanced_buttons3 : "tablecontrols) on line 3 that i need it doesn't appear.