Issue with USPS shipping not changing PS 1.5.5.0

Updated store from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4. 

As I was trying to figure out email issues, I was entering an order using a Canadian address. My store is located in the U.S. just for reference. 

So I added an item to my cart, checked out as GUEST and entered the Canadian address into the checkout. The correct USPS and UPS shipping shows up. Everything to this point is fine.

NOW, if I go back into the store and log in as an already registered U.S. customer, the item I added for the Canadian address is still in the cart (this might be a problem) but now when I go to checkout, the UPS shipping updates but the USPS shipping is still Canadian Post but is now FREE. See attached. It doesn't update to the U.S. USPS.

If I add an item, all is good and the shipping shows USPS Domestic and UPS correctly. 

Can someone try to verify this happens with them or can someone suggest a setting I may have incorrect?

post-346074-0-50705300-1380318447_thumb.jpg

Edited by bside2234 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Can be problem on module, can you give the module ziped for analisys?

Updated store from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4. 

As I was trying to figure out email issues, I was entering an order using a Canadian address. My store is located in the U.S. just for reference. 

So I added an item to my cart, checked out as GUEST and entered the Canadian address into the checkout. The correct USPS and UPS shipping shows up. Everything to this point is fine.

NOW, if I go back into the store and log in as an already registered U.S. customer, the item I added for the Canadian address is still in the cart (this might be a problem) but now when I go to checkout, the UPS shipping updates but the USPS shipping is still Canadian Post but is now FREE. See attached. It doesn't update to the U.S. USPS.

If I add an item, all is good and the shipping shows USPS Domestic and UPS correctly. 

Can someone try to verify this happens with them or can someone suggest a setting I may have incorrect?