[SOLVED] Front store and Admin panel is not opening | Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]

Hi All,

Today all of sudden my website got crashed and front store and admin panel is not opening and throwing below error  :

Warning: require_once(/home/content/30/11684530/html/prestashop/config/../classes/Autoload.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/content/30/11684530/html/prestashop/config/autoload.php on line 29

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/30/11684530/html/prestashop/config/../classes/Autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in/home/content/30/11684530/html/prestashop/config/autoload.php on line 29

I am using Prestashop version 1.5.5.0 and not sure all of sudden what went wrong. Please help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for confirmation that you found solution,I marked this thread as [solved].

you can also mark own topics as [solved]. Here is the instruction:

[sOLVED] Topic
If, after posting a topic, you find a solution to your problem, please indicate it in your post and describe the solution.
Furthermore if you are the author of the topic for which a solution has been found, please edit your topic title to mark it as [sOLVED].

To mark a topic as [solved] :
- Edit the first post of your topic by clicking on the "Edit" button,
- Click on the "Use full editor" button,
- Add the "[solved]" string at the beginning of your topic title and click on the "Submit Modified Post" button.

It's not necessary. but it is a good practice here. Then our board will be a better place for everyone (for google too ;) )

with regards,

Milos

• 1 month later...
Hello.
this helped me but now I have this problem

Warning: require_once(/homepages/33/d147248166/htdocs/totalsat/catalog/prestashop/install/classes/sqlLoader.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/homepages/33/d147248166/htdocs/totalsat/catalog/prestashop/install/init.php on line 64

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/homepages/33/d147248166/htdocs/totalsat/catalog/prestashop/install/classes/sqlLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in/homepages/33/d147248166/htdocs/totalsat/catalog/prestashop/install/init.php on line 64

• 3 months later...

i Got the same error cudnt fixed checked all the location of the files are on appropriate folder still shows error..any help ?? plz..

which one?

this thread contains several types of error

im confused a little, so please can you show your exact issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all,

I am getting the same error and try to do all of the above solution . can anyone please help me out . here is the warning and error that i get

PHP Warning:  require_once(/home/srgboett/public_html/tools/smarty/plugins/function.mailto.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/srgboett/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1404

PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/srgboett/public_html/tools/smarty/plugins/function.mailto.php' (include_path='/home/srgboett/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/srgboett/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1404

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have same issue on my store how to fix this issue explain briefly step by step please and I'm new to prestashop

Warning: require_once(/home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/smarty/plugins/function.mailto.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line1404

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/smarty/plugins/function.mailto.php' (include_path='/home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line1404

Edited by sandeepneeli (see edit history)