More Info&Product Customization Tabs error from product.tpl

On my products page I have 2 tabs displayed - More Info and Product Customization. I would like the Product Customization tab to be displayed before more info. Thus I am trying to modify the product.tpl file. However, I am getting some errors.

Firstly I tried to modify the following block of code by placing The "Product Customization" line before the "More info" line. This did not work.

<ul id="more_info_tabs" class="idTabs idTabsShort clearfix">

{if $product->description}<li><a id="more_info_tab_more_info" href="#idTab1">{l s='More info'}</a></li>{/if}

{if $features}<li><a id="more_info_tab_data_sheet" href="#idTab2">{l s='Data sheet'}</a></li>{/if}

{if $attachments}<li><a id="more_info_tab_attachments" href="#idTab9">{l s='Download'}</a></li>{/if}

{if isset($accessories) AND $accessories}<li><a href="#idTab4">{l s='Accessories'}</a></li>{/if}

if isset($product) && $product->customizable}<li><a href="#idTab10">{l s='Product customization'}</a></li>{/if}

{$HOOK_PRODUCT_TAB}

</ul>

So then I moved the Product Customization block of code beginning with

<!-- Customizable products -->

{if isset($product) && $product->customizable}

before the More info description of lines as follows:

{if isset($product) && $product->description}

<!-- full description -->

<div id="idTab1" class="rte">{$product->description}</div>

{/if}

However when I do that I get the following error when I select a product in my shop.

500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Can anyone help on this problem or provide me with a solution to placing the "Product Customization" tab before that of "More Info".

it's probably because you have to move also {/if}

the problem is strictly related to it, to be sure, please turn on error reporting - you will see where the problem is exactly

open config/defines.inc.php

find this line
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this:
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

• 3 weeks later...