Delete orders, is it possible?

I actually have a couple of questions.

1) Is it possible to delete orders from the back office? I have several that were put in when the Merchant Account was checking out the site prior to approval.

2) Is there a way to change the time format in the cart rules when setting up a discount?

3) Where can I find information on how the automated emails are sent. eg: order received, order shipped, tracking #. and how would I go about editing them.

I am running the default theme in version 1.5.4

Thanks for any help

Edited by MTPockets (see edit history)

1)  a. instal the module prestashop cleaner - removes all the orders and customers

b. if you want do delete only a specific go to that order in BO and just replace in navigation bar "view" with "delete"

e.g. you have something like "...id_order=8&vieworder&token=7..." you need to write "...id_order=8&deleteorder&token=7..."

2) did you mean the field "Valid" in cart rules/condition?

3) in BO go to Orders/Statuses

Edited by sooroos (see edit history)
  • Like 1

The problem with this is sometimes we see posts by community members stating when they add a product to a cart another product is added as well.  This has been linked back to cleaning (deleting) orders.

Also worth mentioning this tool like others does not clean up db tables and/or order links used by any third party module you may have installed.

You may be better off taking the test orders and changing the status to say 'canceled'.  They will scroll off the orders page and you  really won't know they are there.

just my two cents

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply El Patron.

Yes to your question. It wants military time. (23:57) I would prefer a 12 hour am, pm.

I have changed the status to cancelled, I just opened the site on Friday and never thought about them scrolling off the page. That will work! :)

Still have to check on the last one.

Again, thank you so much!

1)  a. instal the module prestashop cleaner - removes all the orders and customers

b. if you want do delete only a specific go to that order in BO and just replace in navigation bar "view" with "delete"

e.g. you have something like "...id_order=8&vieworder&token=7..." you need to write "...id_order=8&deleteorder&token=7..."

2) did you mean the field "Valid" in cart rules/condition?

3) in BO go to Orders/Statuses

Thanks for the reply sooroos. I already thanked El Patron thinking that he had initially answered the post. I do appreciate your time.