One page checkout not working

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
i have the same problem on site www.kukushaka.com.ua (presta 1.5.6.2)
i've installed one page checkout module ver 2.2.9
when i trying to checkout item i received empty page instead form
i did reset and re-install module, but result the same

have enable debug mode and when i'm trying to checkout cart receiving this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config/config.inc.php:237) in /controllers/front/ParentOrderController.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config/config.inc.php:237) in /controllers/front/ParentOrderController.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config/config.inc.php:237) in  /controller/FrontController.php on line 756
Edited by kotkotan (see edit history)

please open these files (mentioned in error code) in editor like notepad++

remove all empty lines and spaces at the begining of the document and save file with charset UTF-8 without BOM

have  opne this files, there are no empty lines and spaces at the begining of the document....

• 7 months later...

Hi  Vekia

I have installed on page checkout (cant remember how to change back to 5 steps) and in the checkout process after customer registration there is no where to continue. The payment options are not displaying for payment by cheque or bank wire. 

Can you please help? 

Thank you very much. 

Kind regards

Len

• 4 months later...

-You can change it back to 5 step checkout from Prefences/orders.

-You can see payments after accpeting Sending rules and other blaa blaa text.

Very late answer, but maybe somebody need this later...

Hi  Vekia

I have installed on page checkout (cant remember how to change back to 5 steps) and in the checkout process after customer registration there is no where to continue. The payment options are not displaying for payment by cheque or bank wire. 

Can you please help? 

Thank you very much. 

Kind regards

Len

• 1 year later...

Hi Vekia,

I know this reply comes 2 years later, but I have the same issue with my 1 page checkout and I would really appreciate your help... I have selected one page checkout at preferences/orders but when I go to checkout the payment methods don't show...it says 'Log in to see the payment methods'; Can you please advice? It is very important to offer my cIients a simpler checkout option; I had the 5 steps process but I;ve noticed quite a high number of abandoned carts. Please help. My website is www.maryshoes.co.uk Many thanks, Maddy

Edited by maddy_i (see edit history)

Hi Vekia,

I know this reply comes 2 years later, but I have the same issue with my 1 page checkout and I would really appreciate your help... I have selected one page checkout at preferences/orders but when I go to checkout the payment methods don't show...it says 'Log in to see the payment methods'; Can you please advice? It is very important to offer my cIients a simpler checkout option; I had the 5 steps process but I;ve noticed quite a high number of abandoned carts. Please help. My website is www.maryshoes.co.uk Many thanks, Maddy

This will may help you!

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/112752-solved-how-to-skip-sign-in-to-see-payment-methods-in-one-page-checkout/

thanks a lot; I understand now that you actually have to click on the save button to show you the payment options, but I'm just wondering how do I tell my clients that? how would they know to hit the save button and then it will show them the payment options...would I be able to write a message somewhere on the page? I'm not technical person, so I don't really know my way around, but I'm learning fast; so please let me know if you have any ideas; thanks again