[Solved] Produtcs and quantity box

Good night for all!
I am setting up my store in prestashop 1.5.5.0.
I recently setup a quantity box in product home.
By placing a quantity and click add, regardless of amount, will only one item to the cart.
Anteriorly worked, stopped working today.
Can anyone help me? url: http://www.shopsensual.com.br

I checked the ajax-cart.js

ajaxCart.add (idProduct, null, false, this, $ ('# quantity_to_cart_' + idProduct +''). val ());

and homefeatured.tpl

{if ($ product.id_product_attribute == 0 OR (isset ($ add_prod_display) AND ($ add_prod_display == 1))) AND $ product.available_for_order AND! isset ($ restricted_country_mode) AND $ product.minimal_quantity == 1 AND $ product . customizable! = 2 AND! $ PS_CATALOG_MODE}
{if ($ product.quantity> 0 OR $ product.allow_oosp)}
<div style="margin: clear:both; margin-top:10px; position:relative; padding:5px; background:#transparent; overflow:hidden;">
<input style = "position: absolute, top: 7px; left: 7px; padding: 0 3px; text-align: center; height: 20px; border: 1px solid # ccc; display: inline-block; float: left; width : 22px; "type =" text "name =" $ {quantity_to_cart_ product.id_product | intval} "id =" $ {quantity_to_cart_ product.id_product | intval} "value =" 1 "/>
<a style = "width: 60px; display: inline-block; float: right" class = "exclusive ajax_add_to_cart_button" rel = "{$ ajax_id_product_ product.id_product}" title = "{ls = 'Add to cart' mod = 'homefeatured'}"> {ls = 'Add to cart' mod = 'homefeatured'} </ a> <br>
</ div>
{else}
<span class="exclusive"> {ls = 'Add to cart' mod = 'homefeatured'} </ span>
{/ if}
{else}
<div style="height:23px;"> </ div>
{/ if}

Edited by paulormf (see edit history)

i checked your website, there is no quantity field right now

moreover, you disabled ajax cart

---

Tks Vekia, 

sent tpl and js files back to the server after clearing the cache and returned to work :)
thanks ..
As the animation ajax, she not returned work, I see a tutorial here to try to let my equal http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/174883-override-ajax-blockcart-product-added-notification-animation/

yea it works now well :)

your store based on prestashop looks much better than magento :)

---

lol .. is it. :)
prestashop platform is very intuitive, has a wide range of modules and features. wish I had known before. and still rely on the help of people like you. I'm learning a lot and plan to learn more.
I want to change many things even as a message "added" at home and in product-list, but I gradually trying and asking for help ;)