[SOLVED] Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration...

in this case it is necessary to turn on error reporting:

open: config/defines.inc.php

find this line
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this:
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

then you will see more info about where and what doesn't work 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or incorrect and could not complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the error log of the server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error occurred while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

...More information about this error may be available in the error log of the server....

you need to turn on error reporting or check logs mentioned in error for more information. there is no other way to know what's going on there.

i asked about access to FTP, have you got it? 

• Like 1

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with that of DispatcherCore::loadRoutes() in /home/constant/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/constant/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:16) in /home/constant/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line

glad to hear that your issue is solved :)

im going to mark this topic as [solved] too.

you can also mark own topics, here is the instruction:

[sOLVED] Topic
If, after posting a topic, you find a solution to your problem, please indicate it in your post and describe the solution.
Furthermore if you are the author of the topic for which a solution has been found, please edit your topic title to mark it as [sOLVED].

To mark a topic as [solved] :
- Edit the first post of your topic by clicking on the "Edit" button,
- Click on the "Use full editor" button,
- Add the "[solved]" string at the beginning of your topic title and click on the "Submit Modified Post" button.

• 10 months later...

Hi Guys,

Can you tell how to solve this error:

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with that of DispatcherCore::loadRoutes() in /home/hejkupim/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 28

I am getting this message after trying to regenerate product thumbnails, also on BO - http://hejkupi.me

Thanks.

Regards,

Vedran

Hi Vekia,

All overrides all are disabled under Advanced parameters > Performance. However when I deleted dh42's search term module and re-saved Disable all overrides it disappears. Or maybe there are some leftover files from 1.5 that I upgraded to 1.6

Anyways, I decided to clone my site so I could preform upgrade to latest version and will focus on that for now. I started new thread about translations issues and El Patron suggested ftp download/upload (did it trough cpanel).

As always, thanks for your help, what a great community ;)

Regards,

Vedran

• 5 months later...

for what purposes you use override?

override it's a modification of original prestashop core code

it means - that something / someone changed core and it causes errors

I get this error when trying to enter my Backoffice:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''category_rule'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in/var/www/(my domain name)/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 28

How can I fix this?