powered by prestashop removal? Im missing something!

dazlia

Hi guys,

Im trying to remove the 'powered by prestashop' text that appears when i post my link onto facebook. Ive unticked it in SEO and it no longer appears on my actual site but DOES appear when I paste my URL on facebook.

I read another post about this and Vekia suggested using facebook debugger tool which Ive done and it shows me the following results when debugged...........

Inferred Property:	The 'og:url' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property:	The 'og:title' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property:	The 'og:description' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property:	The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
og:image should be larger:	Provided og:image is not big enough. Please use an image that's at least 200x200 px. Image 'http://threadbound.co.uk/modules//homeslider/images/0aa181b0e1682859fa314b02b32cd3cb.jpg' will be used instead.

so I'm guessing I have to edit og:url, og:title etc etc? Where do i find these please? I;ve also cleared cache etc.

Im using 1.5 and default template

Thanks

Well im more than capable of editing php and TPL files as long as i know which ones to edit and what i need to put in them! lol :)

Man, I cant believe the developers of prestashop havent actually thought about this and done something about it. So what we are saying is that everyone who shares there shop url on facebook has to to have "powered by prestashop" in there?