eBay module will not configure

Stroud Vaping

Hi,

Am trying to configure eBay module (1.5.1) on Prestashop (1.5.4.1).

When I click configure I see the below screen.

ebaymod.png

I then enter my User ID, click "Register the module on eBay", and am given an eBay page to agree to grant access. I then get

Thank you

Authorization successfully completed.

It's now safe to close the browser window/tab.

However when I close the tab and return to my BO I still have the same screen as above showing, asking me to register.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, and deleting and re-uploading, all without success.

Also worth pointing out that having read other posts with people having issues, I have changed Ajax file permissions to 777, and am definitely entering the correct user ID.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Luke

Edited by Stroud Vaping (see edit history)

No thanks, I'd rather just have a functioning free module.

Anyone not trying to sell me something got any ideas on this?

Hi! Is this the one you downloaded? http://addons.prestashop.com/en/marketplace-prestashop-modules/2742-ebay.html

There is a new version it seems like. I would suggest that you make sure you have a back up and use try it out with the new version. For questions, you can use the "Contact the Developer" link from the Product Page to contact the developer directly. 

Hi,

I didn't download a module initially - it was preloaded in my Prestashop BO.

When that didn't work, I did delete the original and download that, however it turned out it was exactly the same version, and therefore made no difference.

Should I be contacting someone via that link then? I figured it was a prestashop module since it was preloaded.

Cheers,

Luke

Hi,

I didn't download a module initially - it was preloaded in my Prestashop BO.

When that didn't work, I did delete the original and download that, however it turned out it was exactly the same version, and therefore made no difference.

Should I be contacting someone via that link then? I figured it was a prestashop module since it was preloaded.

Cheers,

Luke

Do you have an account in Ebay.co.uk?