[resolved module config incorret] Bank Wire payment not working 1.5.5.0

I have it installed, enabled and configured. I have also ticked the currency, group and country restrictions yet in the live shop when I get to the payments screen I get an error "No payment modules have been installed.". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module as well as actually deleting it an uploading the module again. Still no change. I am running the latest version 1.5.5.0. Thanks

Edited by El Patron
changed status (see edit history)

OK just FYI in case anyone else has this issue, somehow this now works. I can't really explain how as me and the site owner went over the settings a ton of times and each time the site threw the error. Only thing I can think is yesterday I went through and checked countries, currencies etc. I did rename 'Dollar' to 'NZ Dollar' but pretty sure that is the only change. Probably the most frustrating part is not knowing exactly what changed. Thanks to all those who helped.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

thank you for sharing your experiences. I have the same issue (again on version 1.5.5.0). I tried to reset and uninstall the bank wire module, played around with the payment settings in the Back Office, but nothing works - I still get a blank page after trying to confirm payment by bank wire.

When I return to the site, the cart is empty but the order appears to the Back Office.

Does anyone know how this issue could be possibly fixed?

Thank you in advance,

Katya

• 4 months later...

Hi

After install last version of PrestaShop I have the same problem with No payment modules have been installed. But bankwire is installed and enabled.

You wrote:

make  sure this module has been enabled for the currency(s) and country restrictions properly.

Please help me how could I do this.

Best Regards

Przemysław Staniszewski

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is it a good application? why so many ppl meet the same problem? I indeed configure the bank wire module in back office when I try to access with a customer account, it appears that there is no bank wire module is install. Who can lend me a hand with this trouble? Could you please lead me how to accomplish it step by step. From tw.

• 10 months later...

Hi

I have a problem when i setup banwire payment method.

When i finished my order in the final step to confirmed bankwire i have this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home/apokriat/public_html/themes/theme1300/mails/el/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home/apokriat/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

What is this?

Thanks