[SOLVED] Blank page after login

CamelotWeb

Hi, I'm working on a site, and I've got this problem never seen it before.

When I get login and come back to the index, everything but the logo has disappeared.

The divs are empty so I guess the problem are the Hooks that are returning empty as a result.

Everything seems to be fine in the Hooking positions administrator page.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Edited by CamelotWeb (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hi

I am new to prestashop..i used godaddy server

i just took all backup from my one prestashop website (www.example.com) and re upload all of my files to another prestashop website (www.example1.com)...but the problem is

store front look fine..but when i try to login admin page..it appeared as blank page?? is there anything missing..

i changed shop url also..but admin got blank screen..pls help me

Have you checked that all the values on:

the table ps_shop_url change the id_shop_url, domain_ssl and physical_uri
are correct?

Can you activate define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
to see if appear any error on the white page?

1. Once in the PrestaShop root folder, double click the folder named config and then open the file named defines.inc.php for editing.
  2. Change the 'false' to 'true' and then click the Save Changes button to save and activate the change. The changed line should read as follows:

/* Debug only */ define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I have this blank home page problem after I create remotely customer via webservice and try to login with his email and password.

All the divs are placed correctly but no content is displayed for this user (menu, footer and other hooks). When I replace URL to get into "My account", it works, but no header/footer is displayed.

What could be the problem? Did I forgot to fill some of the madatory fields for customer?

I created customer with these fields filled:

• lastname
  • firstname
  • email
  • passwd
  • active
  • note

Thank you :)

I did it! :)

I found out that customer_group isn't set correctly in the database. All the customers have customer_group set to 3 but this one (created via webservice) has 0.

After a while I found an answer here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/290508-customer-group-webservice-acccess/

When creating customer via Webservice these parameters must be set:

$this->xml->customer[0]->id_default_group = 3;$this->xml->customer[0]->associations->groups->group->id = 3;

The second line is more important. First I thought that setting id_default_group is enough but it is not. You need also to set assocations like this to insert record into customer_group table.

Now it works like a freaking charm! :)