TAGS module - How to display it again after I got rid of it?

Hi folks,

When I first started creating my site I went into ;Live Edit' and clicked the little X on the TAGS module to get rid of it as I didnt think I needed it.

I now want to show it again but cant seem to do it?

It's installed and its also enabled but doesn't display.

Can anyone also point me in the right direction for a really good tutorial on how to set tags up? Ive looked on here but everything I found is either years old or its in french.

Thanks people :)

Hi Paul thanks for reply,

What ps version do you use? - 1.5.3.1

Is it default theme? - Yes

Have you removed left/right column? - No, both columns are still there, ive sent you PM with URL for my shop.

Have you checked in Modules 》 Positions to see if it shows in the left column/right column - Yes, the 'Tags Block' is listed in 2 places on module postiions. It's underneath "header of pages" and also "left column blocks".

Thanks

check modules > positions tab in back office

search for displayLeftColumn and displayRightColumn modules list

try to change position of the "block tags" module (of course if it appears on these lists)

if you don't see this module there, try to transplant it there (press green transplant button)

Hi Vekia, Paul,

Paul - No it's not multishop mate. The only reason its called 'shop2' is becuase the sites not live yet and I'm new to prestashop so the first install, I kind of messed up on so just installed again in 'shop2' folder :)

Vekia,

Ive moved the module 'TAGS Block" to the top of the list in both displayLeftColumn and displayRightColumn and still doesnt appear. If i go to live edit I can see it in the left column but its not displaying in the front end. Ive just also dragged it to the right colum in live edit to see if that worked and it doesnt.

URL is www.threadbound.co.uk/shop2

sorry for the hassle guys, you must get sick of my problems :/