PS 1.5.5 Error occurred when update product info.

I don't facing any problem/error to create a new product.

It's only happen when i'm trying to update the product.

So far i have 6 existing products but only 1 product successfully updating without any error. The rest all error when updating.

• 2 weeks later...

Depuis la mise à jour vers 1.5.5., I have the same bug :I can not edit or create product...

When I want to save the modification of the product, I have the following error message:

" Une erreur s'est produite pendant la mise à jour de l'objet. product () "
= An error occurred while updating the object. product ()

If I enable DEBUG mode, I get the following alert message
Unknown column 'id_color_default' in 'field list'

UPDATE `ps_product` SET `id_product` = '14',`id_tax_rules_group` = '1',`id_manufacturer` = '1',`id_supplier` = '0',`id_category_default` = '274',`id_color_default` = '0',`quantity` = '8991',`minimal_quantity` = '1',`price` = '4.7',`additional_shipping_cost` = '0',`wholesale_price` = '3.56',`on_sale` = '0',`online_only` = '0',`ecotax` = '0',`unity` = '',`unit_price_ratio` = '0',`ean13` = '3495886140105',`upc` = '',`reference` = 'Poudre à tracer AMPERE',`supplier_reference` = '630614010',`location` = 'MAGASIN',`width` = '0',`height` = '0',`depth` = '0',`weight` = '1.05',`out_of_stock` = '2',`quantity_discount` = '0',`customizable` = '0',`uploadable_files` = '0',`text_fields` = '0',`active` = '1',`available_for_order` = '1',`condition` = 'new',`show_price` = '1',`indexed` = '0',`cache_is_pack` = '0',`cache_has_attachments` = '0',`cache_default_attribute` = '67',`date_add` = '2012-01-31 20:51:58',`date_upd` = '2013-09-06 00:26:01',`proddanger` = '1' WHERE `id_product` = 14

• 1 month later...

I too get that error in 1.5.6 (just upgraded a site from 1.4.8.2) What was your solution?

I can think of a few but I'm not sure which way to proceed.

1. Ignore the error as everything appears to save OK, but I haven't tested with all fields.

2. Add the column to the database, but there doesn't appear to be a table that the id is related to, so all that will be achieved is the error goes away and you have an 'unused' field in the DB.

3. Hack the code and amend the SQL. 

• 2 months later...

I'm using Prestashop version 1.5.5.0. When I try to update a product it gives me three types error sometimes internal server error, sometimes 504 gateway time out and sometimes blank page. When I activate developer mode I see nothing. In the error log of my server host I didn't find any error but sometimes it give "Premature end of script headers: php-stable". I'm getting temporary solution of this problem by clearing smarty cache in the backoffice. I was running my website on fastcgi but for this problem I stopped using that. Can anyone shed some light on this ? My website is fast but the script is taking a lot of time to execute. Here is the website "http://www.allworldfurniture.com"