Modifying the titles of the info tabs on the product page

I am trying to make titles of the info tabs on the product page display the number of items in the tab. For example, if the product has 3 accessories, then the title of the tab would be: 'Accessories (3)' and if it had 5 reviews: 'Reviews (5)' etc.

I use a module called 'Product Questions' which adds a tab for posting questions about the product, and the title is displayed like this. (Please see attachment). I would like the 'Accessories' and 'Review' tabs to display the same way, for the sake of clarity. The 'Review' tab is just the Product Comments module, I translated 'Comments' to 'Reviews'.

I have tried to analyze the Product Questions module to see how it is done but it is clearly beyond me.

I am using prestashop 1.5.4.1 using the default theme. It's a small thing but I really want to achieve this, if anyone could help me out with this I would be very grateful.

Thanks for any ideas

post-27482-0-61997800-1377840193_thumb.jpg

You should definitely try with prestashop translations feature.

Go to localization > translations tab in your back office

ffrom first dropdown select "modules translations" click on your flag, and then you willl see all availale modules to translation.

search for your module on list and try to translate it there.