CMS stopped working

Hi,

I am running 1.5.4.1.

2 stores in multi-store

CMS pages that were working have suddenly stopped and I get a 500 error.

This is also true if I create new pages and go to Save and preview.

Tried to enable logs, but nothing is displayed in the logs tab, tried to enable

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

in config/defines.inc.php

but their is nothing there set to false. pasted the line in mbut nothing seems to show.

Going into the server error log I have found

[Tue Aug 27 12:26:35 2013] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'cmsController' not found in /home/linweb02/u/unflatpack.com/user/htdocs/prestashop/classes/controller/Controller.php on line 128

concerned that google searches for problems with CMS doesn't throw up much.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John

Hi Guys,

could really do with some help of this. About to go live, but cant with out content pages.

to recap, everything was working. Now if I create a CMS category, it all seems ok. I can go and add a page to the category and PS returns that it has been added successfully. If I 'save and preview' I get a 500 error.

this is the URL

http://www.unflatpack.com/prestashop/ufp_admin/index.php?controller=AdminCmsContent&submitAddcms=1&token=a33c8807f7fbdbd2fb34e3dbe8e7117f

I have tried adding the pages using top-horizontal menu and while I can see them to add in the left hand panel, I get the same error.

Wondering, could this be caused by the environment. I am on limited hosting account?

We have just started using storecomander (free edition), could this by the culprit.

tried changing CMScontroller.php to the one Vekia supplied in another CMS post, this made no difference.

Run our of ideas. Help!