[SOLVED] Site Down... Blank Screen Only - Please Help!

A manditory service took place with my hosting company and now I have a blank screen. My cPanel is fine. I got an eMail of the unplanned service stating that "The migration of your shared account has completed successfully." And that the only thing I need to do is "If you utilize a 3rd party to host your DNS, you will need to make sure you point your domain to the following server IP address." And I did. I have other domains on the shared account which are working fine. It is just my PrestaShop that is not. I explained to them that I have not made any changes to PrestaShop in over 2 months because I have been out of town due to a family emergency. And that it was working fine as of a few days ago.

FairyDreamLand.com

PrestaShop 1.4.8.2

I contacted HostGator and below is the message I received. They suggested I try uploading my template and I did. And it did not work. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hello,

It looks like there is a problem with your template file that is causing the blank screen.

[25-Aug-2013 22:27:51] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home3/ilive/public_html/00FairyDreamLand.com/shop/themes/uhupage free013/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl" on line 56 "{/foreach}" unexpected closing tag' in /home3/ilive/public_html/00FairyDreamLand.com/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431 Stack trace: #0 /home3/ilive/public_html/00FairyDreamLand.com/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php(145): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unexpected clos...', 56) #1 /home3/ilive/public_html/00FairyDreamLand.com/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_foreach.php(206): Smarty_Internal_CompileBase->_close_tag(Array) #2 /home3/ilive/public_html/00FairyDreamLand.com/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(276): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Foreachclose->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array, NULL, NULL) #3 /home3/ilive/public_html/00Fair in /home3/ilive/public_html/00FairyDreamLand.com/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 431 If you can, you might want to try to upload your template again.

Thank you for contacting HostGator Support, have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Aaron C.

GNU/Linux Systems Administration

HostGator.com LLC

Edited by FairyDreamLand (see edit history)

can you for test purposes remove the /themes/uhupage free013/modules/blockcms/ directory? (don't worry - it's only override, so you can remove it without any problems)

It worked. Thanks so much! Can I ask why it was causing problems now and not before? I do have some minor cosmetic template issues I will need to fix, but other than that all looks to be fine!

Thanks Again,

Barb

sorry, i mean about this: /themes/uhupage free013/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl

Here it is. I did notice that my copyright in my footer is fixed. I could not get it to change from my other site name no matter what I did.

Thanks,

Barb

{*

* 2007-2011 PrestaShop

* NOTICE OF LICENSE

* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)

* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.

* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:

* http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php

* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to

* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email

* to [email protected] so we can send you a copy immediately.

* DISCLAIMER

* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer

* versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your

* needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information.

* @author PrestaShop SA <[email protected]>

* @copyright 2007-2011 PrestaShop SA

* @version Release: $Revision: 7581 $

* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)

* International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA

*}

{if $block == 1}

<!-- Block CMS module -->

{foreach from=$cms_titles key=cms_key item=cms_title}

<div id="informations_block_left_{$cms_key}" class="block informations_block_left">

<h4><a href="{$cms_title.category_link}">{if !empty($cms_title.name)}{$cms_title.name}{else}{$cms_title.category_name}{/if}</a></h4>

<ul class="block_content">

{foreach from=$cms_title.categories item=cms_page}

{if isset($cms_page.link)}<li class="bullet"><b style="margin-left:2em;">

<a href="{$cms_page.link}" title="{$cms_page.name|escape:html:'UTF-8'}">{$cms_page.name|escape:html:'UTF-8'}</a>

</b></li>{/if}

{/foreach}

{foreach from=$cms_title.cms item=cms_page}

{if isset($cms_page.link)}<li><a href="{$cms_page.link}" title="{$cms_page.meta_title|escape:html:'UTF-8'}">{$cms_page.meta_title|escape:html:'UTF-8'}</a></li>{/if}

{/foreach}

{if $cms_title.display_store}<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('stores.php')}" title="{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}

</ul>

</div>

{/foreach}

<!-- /Block CMS module -->

{else}

<!-- MODULE Block footer -->

<ul class="block_various_links" id="block_various_links_footer">

{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<li class="first_item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('prices-drop.php')}" title="{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}

<li class="{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE}first_{/if}item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('new-products.php')}" title="{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>

{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('best-sales.php')}" title="{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}

{if $display_stores_footer}<li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('stores.php')}" title="{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}

<li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php', true)}" title="{l s='Contact us' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Contact us' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>

{/if}

{/foreach}

</ul>

<!-- /MODULE Block footer -->

{/if}