[SOLVED] Pricing rules for my shop

Greetings,

I've recently updated my shop and I'm trying to add a few perks, where certain clients get lower prices than others.

Problem is that when I go to Groups I have already 3 default groups - Visitor, Guest and Customer.

So far so good, but when I try to add a new group with a special discount rule I am disallowed to deselect one of the default groups for my particular customer.

What happens in the end is the fact that I can't make a special group of customers and add discounts for them since the "Customer" group overrides the discount I've provided for my client.

Please let me know if there is any way to bypass this.

My Prestashop version is 1.5.4.1

Please let me know if you have any ideas how to fix this, OR if you need additional data of the problem.

Edited by rimex.bg (see edit history)

When you edit the Customer and change the group to the new group (say BestBuyers), do you also change the "default customer group" field to the new group bestBuyers? Otherwise it complaints (red error).

Also, when you check the customer again, after changing the group, you might still see the old group attached to it. Refresh the page one more time (Ctrl-F5) to see the new group show.

Hope this helps. If not, please elaborate a little more.

pascal

• Like 1

When you edit the Customer and change the group to the new group (say BestBuyers), do you also change the "default customer group" field to the new group bestBuyers? Otherwise it complaints (red error).

Also, when you check the customer again, after changing the group, you might still see the old group attached to it. Refresh the page one more time (Ctrl-F5) to see the new group show.

Hope this helps. If not, please elaborate a little more.

pascal

Thank you. It was really the "Default customer group" thingy I didn't notice. I don't know how I could've missed it.

Thanks a lot!