Different currencies for shipping

Hi everybody.

I was searching a lot but still don't have answer for my issue. My shop is using 2 currencies: local and euro for export. Default currency in shop is local and delivery inside country is also in local currency. The problem is: how to set up new carrier in euro? I need that because delivery costs will be changing depends on exchange rate (local->euro) and I want to have constant price in euro. Any ideas or module?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I have the same problem with delivery cost. It does not change when you change currency. The amout stays the same only the symbol changes.
For example: 10 USD converts to 10 EUR.

Could You help me with this, please?

Prestashop uses only ONE currency per ONE Shop ! The one you have set on back-office for the shop is the standard currency. If you offer other currencies on this ONE shop, than it will be converted to the rate you have added actually.

The only way you can use different currencies is to use multishop and SET PER SHOP ANOTHER STANDARD currency.

Thanks for quick response.

The prices of products converts perfectly. 

The problem is with delivery cost. I think that delivery cost  should also be converted form default currency (using the conversion rate). Am I correct?