Please test my site. Many visitors, no sales

bitmess

You want to sell, but you don't have nothing to offer :) try to add about 2000-3000 products and sells may come higher :) put advertise to google or other PPC system, run facebook limited offers (for example: if there will be 500 likes, we will give one some product to winner who shared this post)

Fill the contacts page: customers want to know who you are, they want to call you, they want to e-mail you....

Next - change the name of e-shop - create brand, that sells, that customers googlin' it

for example check other shops, or check my shop www.bikeride.sk - there is about 4000 products....

You must work with site, not waiting for ONE order per week...

Edited by aktivsport (see edit history)
  • Like 1

You want to sell, but you don't have nothing to offer :) try to add about 2000-3000 products and sells may come higher :) put advertise to google or other PPC system, run facebook limited offers (for example: if there will be 500 likes, we will give one some product to winner who shared this post) Fill the contacts page: customers want to know who you are, they want to call you, they want to e-mail you.... Next - change the name of e-shop - create brand, that sells, that customers googlin' it for example check other shops, or check my shop www.bikeride.sk - there is about 4000 products.... You must work with site, not waiting for ONE order per week...

All good advise except the name change.

Thank you,

Bitmess

I get between 80-100 uu per day.

It's true that I have no backlinks, Something I need to figure out.

Thanks,

Bitmess

i checked your website in ahrefs.com, you haven't got any backlink you should also start some SEO campaign may i know how many uu/day you've got?

Nice work, clean, balanced and functional.

That's very kind.

Thank you.

Bitmess

Hi.

I also am getting ~100 visits per day (uu?), and so far no sales.

I would make the following suggestions:

Fill in Contact Details. I won't buy online from a shop with just an email address.

Get more Facebook 'Likes', and make sure to post Status Updates (enough, but not too many! Tricky to get right! 1-2/day?)

I would suggest focussing a bit more on one type of product, or making it more obvious that You Sell Everything! Currently, I struggle to know what you sell and what you don't. How would you describe your Product Range?

I think the name is fine, and the shop looks great! Very simple, smooth. Not over-fancy and complicated! (Apart from that round here (UK), "kack"/"cacky" means "rubbish"! Hope that's not the same in your Target Market!)

Above all, Be patient while you build backlinks and more traffic!

I hope this helps. :)

• Like 1

Hi.

I also am getting ~100 visits per day (uu?), and so far no sales.

I would make the following suggestions:

Fill in Contact Details. I won't buy online from a shop with just an email address.

Get more Facebook 'Likes', and make sure to post Status Updates (enough, but not too many! Tricky to get right! 1-2/day?)

I would suggest focussing a bit more on one type of product, or making it more obvious that You Sell Everything! Currently, I struggle to know what you sell and what you don't. How would you describe your Product Range?

I think the name is fine, and the shop looks great! Very simple, smooth. Not over-fancy and complicated! (Apart from that round here (UK), "kack"/"cacky" means "rubbish"! Hope that's not the same in your Target Market!)

Above all, Be patient while you build backlinks and more traffic!

I hope this helps. :)

Excellent advise!

The name is unfortunate. It's actually my [spam-filter]'s nick name.Lol

You want to sell, but you don't have nothing to offer :) try to add about 2000-3000 products and sells may come higher :) put advertise to google or other PPC system, run facebook limited offers (for example: if there will be 500 likes, we will give one some product to winner who shared this post)

Fill the contacts page: customers want to know who you are, they want to call you, they want to e-mail you....

Next - change the name of e-shop - create brand, that sells, that customers googlin' it

for example check other shops, or check my shop www.bikeride.sk - there is about 4000 products....

You must work with site, not waiting for ONE order per week...

Wow! that's a lot of products!

How long did that take to post on your shop?

How do you keep up with pricing?

Thanks for your great advise.

Wow! that's a lot of products!

How long did that take to post on your shop?

How do you keep up with pricing?

Thanks for your great advise.

It takes about 3 weeks of work 10 hours per day 7 days in week

If you want money, you must work, not wait, the products don't add themself, you must add products by yourself or hire another person who adds products :);)

more products = more customers = more sales :) (if you have interestable items and prices too)