Editing Homepage

Is it possible to add the bestsellers, new products, etc modules on the homepage under featured products, as well as on the sidebar?

I found this tutorial, but I'm not sure where to locate this file, or if this code will allow you to place the module on the homepage, and on the sidebar:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/225433-hook-new-products-block-in-homepage-content/

it is possible but only after little modification of these modules.

blocknewproducts.php is a main module file located in the /modules/blocknewproducts/blocknewproducts.php

just follow instructions in the post (link above) and to the same for any other module that you want to add to the homepage

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply

it is possible but only after little modification of these modules.

blocknewproducts.php is a main module file located in the /modules/blocknewproducts/blocknewproducts.php

just follow instructions in the post (link above) and to the same for any other module that you want to add to the homepage

Thanks for the reply vekia. I have added the code in the file mentioned, but when I do the live edit through admin it only allows me to display it in one spot. I can't seem to figure out how to get the module to display on the homepage and sidebar.

modules > positions and click on "transplant" button, install module in new position and try again.

That seemed to do the trick, thank you. One last question, is there a way to style the two blocks differently? It looks like if I make any CSS changes it affects both the homepage and sidebar.