Changing picture background in Top Sellers block

Hi guys, so far I've found most of the info I need from searching but I can't seem to figure this out. I can change the block header colors but in my top sellers block I can't change the background displayed behind the picture.

I want to change the color or, better yet, make there be no background at all and just the product picture.

I can't find a color option in my global.css or any of the top seller module tpl files. Refer to the picture of the area. I want to get rid of the background behind each product picture or, preferably, make it gone with only the product picture visible. Any help would be greatly appreciated

post-673747-0-24874600-1376913001_thumb.jpg

remove the background from:

#best-sellers_block_right li a.content_img {
display: block;
float: left;
padding: 1px;
height: 47px;
width: 67px;
text-decoration: none;
background: #333;
}

it's a part of file: /modules/blockbestsellers/blockbestsellers.css

Also, is that the same file i can change the picture size in? I'd like to make the picture bigger now that the background is gone

Edit: or is that a value I can change in the back office under the image settings? In the tpl file it looks like it draws on settings from one of the image values in the back office

Last time: alright I was able to change the size, do you know the spot for positional changes? They're moved down a bit because they were to be offset from the background.

Thank you!

Edited by Nepherael (see edit history)

unfortunately no, this is a backup I retained for a client and I am doing updates locally so as to upload the changed version. The pictures have not changed and there isn't an error. That's the same position they've always been in, they're just larger. If you check the first picture you'll see they were always offset from the background so I've just removed the background and increased the size (also I have not changed ANY code except to comment out the background color)

The website that is currently online is at www.pendrypowdercoatings.com if that helps but it is an older version of prestashop and it doesn't even have pics for the top sellers

maybe it's still in the image block and messing around with display or float will change something? I'm VERY new to coding so that's just a thought

Edit: Yes there's something to change in the image block, changing float to "none" put the image back to center. It covered up the text though so I will play around with it a bit

I'm not sure where you want me to check for a number but I don't think so, I don't see a number in the img block or anything.

I'm coming close but it isn't happening, there's something somewhere that tells that image to center on the border of the first product in that block.

I don't want to trouble you too much, you have helped quite a bit. I may just have to take that out and replace it with a specials block (hoping it doesn't have the same issue)