No payment modules have been installed - after setting up USA PayPal module

I am in the process of setting up a store, and am trying to set up the USA PayPal module. I already have an active PayPal advanced account.

In the module settings I have PayPal advanced enabled.

The API and advanced settings are both live. And I have my API username, key, and password entered, as well as my PayPal partner, merchant login, and password.

Is there something else I need to do to have this payment module show up on the front end?

Don't forget to have a look in Modules->Payments menu. her you can choose what payment methods need to be used for which Currency/Group/country

Check your payment method here, if not done yet.

My 2 cents,

pascal

Thanks Pascal. I attached images of my settings. The only one not pictured are the available countries, which I have United States selected.

post-670627-0-64065700-1376808267_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

I also had the problem but if you configure your shipping correctly, it will work.

May I ask how you were able to do this? My shipping works fine, as well as PayPal standard. But, I can't seem to get PayPal advanced to work.

May I ask how you were able to do this? My shipping works fine, as well as PayPal standard. But, I can't seem to get PayPal advanced to work.

Oh, sorry... no I haven't tried PayPal advanced. Thought your PayPal wasn't working at all.

jazzin, last thing I can come up with which I don't see mentioned yet in the threads: Do you use advanced stock management? Then warehouses need to be coupled to carriers, which may or may not be coupled to payment modules. Far fetched, but thought I will mention it anyway. (Just trying to be creative, I think :-)  )

pascal

Oh, sorry... no I haven't tried PayPal advanced. Thought your PayPal wasn't working at all.

No problem! Thanks for the suggestion.

jazzin, last thing I can come up with which I don't see mentioned yet in the threads: Do you use advanced stock management? Then warehouses need to be coupled to carriers, which may or may not be coupled to payment modules. Far fetched, but thought I will mention it anyway. (Just trying to be creative, I think :-)  )

pascal

I am not using advanced stock management, just the regular stock management. Thank you for the help though. It seems several people are still having issues. I'm hoping we will get some good news from the team soon.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

After spending many hours scouring the forums and Mr Google, and trying everything that was suggested, I discovered what was causing my "No payment modules have been installed" error...

After some development work, I had disabled non-Prestashop modules.

Gahh!  Easy fix though - go to Advanced Parameters  / Performance / Debug mode section

Turn off "Disable non PrestaShop modules"

and "Disable all overrides".