One column frontpage but two column at prod.list or prod.page

Hello everyone!

Im not very familiar with Prestashop templates but i want to ask it is possible to make a template (or maybe this is core setting) with one column frontpage (slider, homefeatured modules) with dissabled left and right columns and two column template when we go at product list or product page? Then the right or left column will be active

Thanks in advance!

PS> I mean at default PS template 1.5.4.1

THX

Edited by kisweb (see edit history)

Maybe there is some similiar feature like in Joomla (assign module to menu positon)

Like here. I have three column template in Joomla. (left 25%) | (center 50%) | (right 25%)

On front page i dont want any content or modules on right and left column so there will be only center column with main contents with the width of the all three columnts 100%

But in other pages i want to use two columns there left will be 75% width and right 25%.

heheh

Something like this :)

It is not exactly what i need Vekia. Yes i have made one column template by removing left and right columns from header nad footer .tpl files and set up prestashop-grid.css file. But i think that i need to remove this modifications

I need (if its not very complicated) to have one column structure only at front page. On other pages like CMS, Product List, Product Page i want two column structure for ex. Layered Navigation Module or other module to be placed on the left or right column.

Like here miejskiesporty(dot)pl